Monday, December 20, 2010

Weekend Outing

Supposed to go to Sunway Pyramid today, but unfortunately it was a bad traffic and yet the car park was totally closed - fully occupied. The only thing that I could capture - is the front Christmas entrance of Sunway.



Nice to have a look - really!!

Anyway, we changed our mind and went to The Curve instead. Ate our lunch at Sakae Sushi as I got one Jusco voucher where Buy 1 Free 1 red plate + FREE membership card too.

Then, walked thru those flea markets along the way e-cruve.


Theme: A Very Big Christmas

and so, we took photos together


there...you and me...

Since we had some time, we watched Narnia III. I fall asleep 3 times in the cinema. Well, a very short nap - maybe just 2-3minutes rest. After the movie, we head to The Curve and see some christmas celerbration over there.

Didn't really take anything except for some dolls and self-images. Quite alot of people wondering around.

Self images ^^

Ken


and ... that's me XD

And..by the way, having chances to listern to christmas carols too...




There you go...dolls...




This doll hand can move de..kids been standing there and watching it moved the candy


Like this doll alot! Seems like it burped and falls down with the huge buncit at the floor

Dinner time!!

Told Ken that maybe we just had our dinner at Aman Puri and let's go for cheap food instead. But because both of our legs were in pain, so we ate Thai Food at The Curve.


Thai Express - My 1st time going in there





The menu of choice. But try not to order their drinks - quite expensive!! and yet, they dont serve ice water or warm water. Only Mineral Water that cost RM3.00


Murall wall design


and again..photo on us
Thinking deeper, I think..I just love MIRRORS!!


Our dinner...ken's Tom Yam Kung - nice taste!!


my chicken congee - don't order this next time!!

And finally...

I did bought something for my bestfriend - a christmas gift (as below). Hope she will love it alot!


The preview ^______^

0 comments: